To foster Practices that will keep the organization in a mode of continuous learning and adaptability.
To trigger off “Change by choice” collectively and individually through an inclusive process of participatory learning led from the top giving rise to new action at all levels in the organization.
Values & Beliefs
OD is not just doing anything that can legitimately be called development.
Each organization develops a mind of its own. This mind actually runs the organization. It is possible, we have seen, to help this collective mind to chart out new courses of action, new levels of alignment and convergence leading to transformations that were beyond the imagination before.
For the most part practical and/or contemporary knowledge and insights into human processes are rarely available in usable form by people. “Easy to read” versions are proferred in the public media but these are almost invariably either of “curio” value and unusable. We believe this is essentially unjust as it drives a wedge between the individual and his human context pushing her towards heightened instrumenthood, a cog in the wheel.
We believe that human beings (collectively and individually) have the unique gift of being able to conceive better futures, and, are capable of reviewing themselves resulting in the ability to “change by choice”. This is rooted in the adage Atma Vidya Param Vidya (self awareness is the mother lode).
We believe that all members of the client organization are doing their best. However when collectively they carry out OD guided reviews they find enlightening new areas for improvements that enhance individual as well as collective wellness. We also believe that the best route is when individual and collective wellness are fostered simultaneously. This is embodied in the ancient value of simultaneity of Atma Kalyan (individual good) and Sarva Kalyan (collective good).
- To deploy understanding and knowledge of collective and individual human processes for achieving higher levels of organizational effectiveness, fitness, and wellness.
- To foster and accelerate collective and individual self awareness leading to higher levels of mental efforts, emotional strengths and action potentials.
- Through inclusive co-generating learning and discovery processes in which the client is as much a resource as the consultants, leading to client specific models and practices.
- To foster Practices that will keep the organization in a mode of continuous learning and adaptability.
- To trigger off “Change by choice” collectively and individually through an inclusive process of participatory learning led from the top giving rise to new action at all levels in the organization.